11/03/2003

Bio: Short Version

I'm nuts. I moved to Singapore just in time for the millenium after spending the first half of her life on the other side of the world (Los Angeles). As a director in Singapore, I've also worked for itheatre on SINCERLY ANNE FRANK (2003) and teamed up with Paul Seow of All Good Gifts for THE CASE OF THE MISSING BODIES. As an actor, I was seen in 2003 as Anna Maria in itheatre's LITTLE VIOLET AND THE ANGEL. Also swam for two runs of RAINBOW FISH as Starfish (2002), and 3 times appeared as a game show host, Barbie Kew, for Trinity Christian Centre's XCEPT THE XCHANGE (2001).
Currently a Tampines Tai Tai where in addition to her occassional forrays into Singapore theatre; I apply my creative flair to making ours the funnest house for all the neighborhood children, and seeing my two primary aged boys grow in wisdom and character as well as knowledge.

No comments: