3/23/2004

It's Such a Hardship When Your Staff Meetings Have to Be on a Tropical Island...


Asia Coaches - CRM Asia Conference...not bad eh?

Just Back from Batam this afternoon. We had 2 queen beds (no sleeping on the floor) and the boys had A BLAST!!! A week of outdoor adventures, swimming and scouting around for little boys while parents had meetings! This all with other little boys who they get to see at least once a year the past number of years. Cameron and Tyler are very independent in this place with these people - off on their own before we're ready to join them for breakfast, etc..Cameron said one day, "Mom, I'm sorry I'm ignoring you so much, but I get to see you all the time. These guys here I only see once a year...I hope you understand...I still love you..." What a charmer.

It's a Very relaxed beautiful tropical atmosphere where we have some fun and learning and lots of good food.

This week Mike and Katie Crow brought their SWEET older boys along - in late teens, early 20's and those big boys were 4 years apart - I kept looking at them and thinking what Tyler and Cameron will be like in another 10 years....


KC loves JC: How can I be anything but happy with such a great guy?

No comments: