12/07/2006

Sunday Night's


Eating Out One Sunday Evening
Originally uploaded by K!Mberly.

The second half of this year we have a new family activity: our Sunday afternoon or evening meal finds us exploring the many "hawker centres" around the island. I'm sure between us all, over the years, we've dined at more than 100! Singaporeans love food - and there must be thousands of these tiled over fast food centers with stainless steel stalls selling local dishes on melmac plates. It's been kind of our "Creasman Sunday adventure" but it's actually more because we're broke and these local places are a great bargain! It is kind of fun. And I'm sure we're making memories. No one has gotten food poisoning or hepatitis. But I'm getting a little weary of having stray cats watch me while I eat.

No comments: