4/07/2007

Jim's 50th



I raided my husbands computer and sent out an email to some of those he had mailing lists for. We've been traveling and our schedules oh so full so there won't be a party until we combine it with a goodbye party next month when we're preparing to leave Singapore for a year. The greetings continue to trickle in, but I printed out 28 pages for his birthday! He's well loved. I'm a fortuante gal.

What a wonderful exercize to find out some things that might only otherwise come out at a MEMORIAL SERVICE. I'd recommend it to anyone who's trying to make someone feel special on a big birthday. Solicit comments from friends for the birthday of someone you love. Then collate the responses and show them to the kids!

It adds a whole new dimension of your respect and admiration for them!

Jim's quite 50th at home

No comments: