9/08/2010

Friends praying and encouraging through facebook messages...

MONDAY status:

Kimberly Creasman 's sad...no MAD in Clementi. The Chinese-immigrant-absentee-mother-of-the neglected-autistic-neighbor-stray-girl told the impotent-and-ignorant-physically and mentally crippled grandparent-guardians that she cannot come to my house and I should not speak to her in the common areas. Just let her continue to fail forward in school and live in her cage. Super. Now what?



WEDNESDAY note; I do need wisdom! And more grace. As of Tuesday afternoon, the school teacher and counselor had not been able to reach the mother by phone yet, but I've met with them for advice on the matter and have hope for the future. 


In the following 24 hours i went downstairs only 2 times; and both times God orchestrated it so that the little girl 'happened' to be down running and errand or waiting outside the grocery store while grandma was inside. I was then able to tell her that we will "obey her mother's wishes and pray and ask Jesus to help change her heart about Yi Hui coming to spend time with me." Last week, Yi Hui was with me when I prayed to Jesus about having lost my nicest purse - left it sitting open for 4 hours in a public place - and together we found it with everything there. She also was here when I was praying together with a friend last week. I think she understands some, but today even my dog is depressed missing his little friend who gave him so much attention. I was just SOOO mad the other day. The dad and grandparents and I agreed on a plan for boundaries and rewards for good behaviour with her, and then the unreachable mother made such a fierce verdict on the following day, the eve of a school holiday week.

No comments: