10/14/2014

Musicfest October 31st. COME!

If you're in Singapore, I invite you to join me...not just because my performance will be hilarious and fun BUT also because I want spiritual friends to join me on site to pray for the staff of the hospital, the organisers, the patients, and patient visitors, as we move through the grounds that day.

Can you join me?



K!Mberly sings your favourite songs from movies but she's changed some of the lyrics to put a smile on your face. Her Singapore versions of "Part of Your World" (The Little Mermaid), proving that she’s become a heartlander Auntie in her version “Colors of the Wind” (Pochahantas) is guaranteed to make you laugh.  Last year, the biggest hit was “Beauty and the Breast” about getting a mammogram. K!Mberly has called Singapore home since 1999 but she moves back to her native Los Angeles in 15 days. This music festival is her Singapore swan song!

No comments: