3/07/2016

Ranger School Recollections

Graduation Ceremony at Fort Benning, March 3. Still unbelievable.
Like childbirth, I imagine that the details of the three painful phases of Army Ranger School...will fade with time. This is why I compiled the letters written from Tyler - and to him - while he was in Ranger School. Included are some of the details we learned about it while he was in the course. We knew so little about it when he started in January. Yet, we OBSESSED on the Facebook Ranger School Support Group for his class (03-16). 
This compilation of photos, letters and descriptions ended up to be a 45 page book. It's a way for me to remember why I had arrhythmia (and chewed off nails) left at the end of those months. PM me if you'd like a copy.

For the 8 hour pass between Phase 1 and Phase 2, my brother drove from Atlanta
to help Tyler do everything that needed to be done. HERO!



No comments: