1/22/2023

Keep Praying for direction, even if answers don't come easily



spice2life


A gloomy winter twilight in my neighborhood. It wasn't cloudy down at my house. After an afternoon of praying for the community I now live in, I drove up the mountain to take a photo. 
I narrated in the video* where and why I was walking out to this lookout, even though it was dark and cloudy. Then I took 3 consecutive panoramic photos in the direction of the valley.


Here’s what happened between photo 1 and 3. 


For the second one, the fog parted a bit momentarily.

Do you see what I see?


It was much more clear in person, but the visible lights shown in photo 2, were in the shape of a cross.

A sweet encouragement to keep praying.




What is YOUR patch of territory to pray for and show the love of God to? To bring his Kingdom in ways he’s made you skillful and gifted?

If you are, or want to be, intentionally praying over your “patch” this year, PM me about our Novo ”Makers Space.” It's a private group for Missional Artists (recently switched from Workplace to Facebook).


We have a monthly zoom experimenting in using creativity in our practice of Biblical Christianity. This is organized for creatives who are living missionnally. 


We’d love to have you join us.


No comments: