10/09/2004

In Praise of Rich Swingle


Rich Swingle is not only a winsome and talented performer, but he's also deeply committed follower of Jesus with his head on firmly and straight.

Last summer when I told him the one the thing I admire most about him, he got tears in his eyes. It was something no one has ever complimented him on, and yet it is something that he admitted to having had to really work at.
It is not is talent or his intelligence, or his love and dedication to his wife, or that he has the ability to make everyone around him feel special by making sure they are introduced and included in conversation. No, the thing I admire most about him is that he obviously has made a personal commitment to speaking only positive words. Even in very difficult circumstances where everyone around is grousing, Rich will refuses to join the crowd and will find positive uplifting things to say. I've never known anyone else in the arts like that and it has a big impact on my will to guard my tongue.

Booking: 864-294-9500 or info@Savidge.com

No comments: