10/05/2004

To a Friend Who's moved to a New City

Jim and I have been travelling a lot this past month and I really miss him (He's shocked and is loving it that I'm needy! Usually he comes back from a trip and I say, "Home so soon?" This time I'm up late at night watching COLD MOUNTAIN and saying when he calls, "If you are fighting, stop fighting. If you are marching, stop marching. Come back to me. Come back to me. Come back to me." I think he must have been so happy to hear me say that, that he may have recorded it in his palm pilot as a date to remember! "Kimberly NEEDED me!")
And as for you to be in Las Vegas with no long time friends to be your support system. Another sigh. I just had news that our only American friends here are looking to move back to USA. I hope you have some friends, or family that call or come to visit...
Did you ever find a church or "alpha course" there that seemed a good fit?
Thank you for even thinking about the support bit at the bottom of the email...
But we are in good hands. And so are you...
I asked for your prayer requests and will be praying about your home sale, and getting you all in the same city again soon.

No comments: