5/21/2006

Sleepless in Singapore

Coffee at 9pm. what was i thinking? I knew when I was drinking it it would ruin the chances of a good night's sleep.

Been getting to know others through their blogs this week. Will soon be attending the CRM conference in Santa Barbara, so I've been reading up on Consecration and checking out websites and blogs of others in CRM. It's the high tech way of getting to know someone without talking to them. Kind of like sizing a person up when you visit their home by looking at the books they have on their bookshelves. Our president, Sam Metcalf, (http://www.undertheiceberg.com) has a cool site. It was actually DESIGNED by someone (versus me, I just use a google template...and, uh yes...of course...I'm not the president of an organization). All kinds of cool little tricks like links to books... I've always been a sucker for gadgets. And now I'm just the same in my life online. I love learning about little gizmos (as long as I never have to learn how to use/write htm and can just cut and paste!) I've just added a new one tonight - the common sense media link on the side bar here.


Got to do a fun thing on Mother's Day this year: A couple hours in the afternoon shooting a little video for a company called Muvee. Do it yourself EASY home movies to dvd. They've given me a demo of the software but haven't tried it out yet... I was successful in making my own little dvds for my mom and mother in law with my ibook this year. So, that made doing this little acting job extra special. "What a great video!" i said to the camera (not straight on the director directed cause I look too intense), "You know, you could do this yourself too. Check it out. " http://www.muvee.com/

okay. that's enough. i'm going to bed.

No comments: