1/08/2005

Highlights of Last Year

This is becoming a tradition for me. Not only with the boys and Jim, but meeting up with friends to think and pray through the Highlights and Resolution Brainstorming. Copy these 2 entries down for reflecting on the past year and how you want to grow in the next. You can write more than one thing in each category!

This year I learned to…

In walking with God, I grew most in…

Another way I saw myself growing was…

One of my best adventures was…

I saw/knew God was doing something when…

A real gift from God was…

Something I really enjoyed doing more of was…

One of the happiest memories I’d like to freeze in my mind…

I was really brave when…

Something God took from me this year was…

I’m still trying to learn what God wants to teach me through this hard experience…

The best word of advice or encouragement I can remember is…

Something I’m looking forward to in this new year…

No comments: