9/23/2005

I Want More

I wrote new lyrics to this disney classic during my recent visit to Orange County. You can sing along if you press the little arrow on the left of the audioblog bar.



Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think that my world is complete?
I am the O.C. mom who has everything.

Look at this stuff, treasures untold.
how many credit cards can one wallet hold?
Just one payment away from bankruptcy.

I've got Brighton & cell phone jewelry.
Colored hair, I'll admit is a chore.
Collagen and Botox?
I've shot plenty.
But who cares. No big deal. I want more!

Walkin' around you don't get too far.
Though my SUV is a huge gas guzzler.
Got me an ipod to store all my favourite songs.

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow.
Sure I'm a Christian and can't take it with me.
I'm upwardly mobile
and really like super nice stuff.

........

Got tanned without sun.
Worked off my bum.
Every week I must get my nails done.
Here in O.C
Wish I could be
A missionary...

No comments: