4/22/2009

Coming Soon...

DRAMA Showcase/Workshop May 2nd

I began to sense the "marching orders" to do this as I watch a few local drama presentations last Christmas. Then through my little post-it note resolution gatherings, some of the ideas came into better focus. Despite feeling poorly, I knew I was hearing the Lord say to me: "JUST DO IT" (at the same time I was deciding about going to Egypt). So , gulp, I stepped out with some partners to see about putting together a showcase/workshop like this. It's been very healing to have a little theatre community on Thursday nights working on this project together. So much fun to have a team to rally, shepherd, pray & work with!

There are larger images of the full brochure at my Theatre Ministry Blog. The 20+ who are helping me put this on have been great! We've had a great time rehearsing since the first of February. Now, if we can get some more folks registered, it will really be a hit!

No comments: