11/09/2009

Teacher Poll for Weekend Privileges



Last Thursday, this little poll went out to the teachers of my son, who's in the 7th grade. I'd asked them at the beginning of the week to keep an eye on his behavior in class and wanted him to have some accountability. I got 100% response from them, and upon reading them all, my son and I celebrated that all were in the top three categories! Reply below is from the Math teacher. Thank you Mr. Ditzenberger!



If you've the time today, would you comment on cameron's behaviour in class this week? It will help us know how to move into the weekend with privileges, or not. 
_x__ exceptional 
(One of these definitely. I would lean toward exceptional. He has done a really good job!)
__x_ exceptional for Cameron
___ had problems with self control but upon reminding, he self corrected without demerits
___ still needs a lot of improvement
___ time to consider boarding school
Thank you so much for helping us stay on top of this with Cameron! He still is coming home with VERY little work to show us, and I've told him that if he's finishing and turning it in during class that I want to see the graded papers before giving him any spending money. 
(Yes, he is rushing through still. I have warned him, but he doesn’t heed my advice. Imagine that!)

No comments: