2/23/2011

Best Birthday Card EVER!

It was a good birthday. 

simple yet full of surprises (3 gals from my Wednesday YaYa Sisterhood discovered my 'detox home' and Elaine join us from her work. She's interning this semester as a counselor at nearby ICS. 

Missed a few of the girls who were still traveling. But maybe I can manage a make up birthday date!

After having watched THE DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA YA SISTERHOOD last night with James, my Seasoned Sisters of Singapore had a discussion today about the real YaYas from Caroline's hometown! They are really named The Hee Hees. And they are quite notorious in a way that my sophisticated and Godly girlfriends don't really want to be. Let me tell you!

Having been so long without on-the-ground girlfriends, I am deeply thankful for my friends and sisters here in my adopted country. Life is delightful when God is showing his feminine side of love for me through my girlfriends.





My boys were also sweet; in their masculine bumbling sort of way.


James showed the boys CORNY video from our honeymoon. 


TYLER: Oh man. It's a good thing you waited 8 years to have kids. You needed some time to mature!" 


I an have audio recording to remember them telling me Kimberly qualities A-Z. 


The best was H="hot", I="indescribable" (tyler) 
and 
J="James' lover", W="winebibber" (cameron).


The actual day was much much better than the previous day. To protect the innocent (and easily embarassed) that post will stay in draft form until the teenage years have blown over.

No comments: