5/17/2014

DEMO REEL.

We've not met? 

You've not heard me speak? Sing? Oh my. Where have you been all my life?

So, if you're thinking of having me speak for your group, here's an unconventional intro to me.It's from a little concert a few years ago at the Singapore Arts House. Some background about our life in Singapore, and how I sometimes approach my relationship with Jesus. It's the best thing I have that sums me up. 

Including those who are playing with me: Keyboard is Deniece Foo a young leader/triple threat (i.e. dancer/singer/actor...well quadruple threat if you count /keyboardist). She was just out of college and I invited her to try out jazz. Now she directs her own show choir company Glee Studios. And then there's Meng Cham on the mandolin. You can't find samples of his performing on the web, but he's fantastic musician AND shepherd in his position of Music Pastor at Grace Assembly of God. Finally, Charles Wong on base, NUS Associate Professor (Chinese Scholar), Luthier of custom guitars, and the truest Renaissance man I know.


No comments: