2/26/2017

If "every Christian is a missionary," what do we call those who are MISSIONARIES?

Facebook asks me "What's on your mind." So here it is: 

For my #FINISH2017 goal I am trying to finish something every week. 

I can celebrate the finish of the 8th week of the year with the culmination of an inspiring #GlobalOutreach #missions weekend at #rollinghillscovenantchurch where quite a few missionaries are attending. We got a special lanyard with our name on it to identify who we are. We got to stand up and be acknowledged. We had a special luncheon. We got tables to see if anyone wanted to stop and talk with us. I think we need to offer them more exposure and promotion through the rest of the year and give them an opportunity to speak when they visit us for this conference. I'll work on promoting that for next year...

I will never never NEVER "finish" encouraging and cheering for the brave people who obeyed the Great Commission and serve Jesus "to the ends of the earth." 

No matter how many Christian speakers and writers minimize their unique sacrificial calling by saying: "EVERY Christian is a Missionary," these REAL missionaries have made great sacrifices to follow Jesus and obey his call....If "every Christian is a missionary," what do we call those who are MISSIONARIES?

No comments: