2/23/2017

So ALIVE @55!


For my birthday this week I saw the Pacific Ocean from a number of vantage points with people I love. White Point Beach, Founder's Park, Point Vicente Lighthouse, Terranea, Vincent Thomas Bridge, Malaga Cove, Friendship Park, Redondo & Hermosa Piers, Crystal Cove State Beach and Laguna Beach. Southern California is such a lovely lovely place in bad weather as well as good!

ecard message from dad. oh that everyone could have a sweet one like mine!

Well, I'll get a head start on telling you how special you are and how proud I am to call you my daughter.  From the days of standing and sleeping behind the rear seat of the VW to today, there has never been a day in 55 years that I would have said anything other than "God did create a special, unique, creative and beautiful person." I am glad He gave me the privilege of being a part of the process of growing a servant for His kingdom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

dad


No comments: